KUCI DJ TRAINING
Training for Winter 2006 begins Weds, January 18 in HICF 100M at 7pm and is open to UCI students, staff, and faculty only. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPCOMING LIVE IN-STUDIO PERFORMANCES
* Tabu (drum & bass) Weds, Jan 25, 6-8am
* Velapene Screen (electronic) Sat, Feb 18, 12am-3am
* Yoko Solo (electronic) Sat, Mar 11, 12am-3am
* Scott Ritter former UN weapons inspector in Iraq and author of "Iraq Confidential" - (interview) Tues, Jan 24, 8-9 am
* Jeremy Gruber, Esq. - Legal Director of the National Workrights Institute (interview) Wed, Jan 25, 5-6pm
UCI BASKETBALL BROADCASTS
* Men's Basketball vs Cal State Fullerton (sports) Wed, Jan 25, 7 pm
* Women's Basketball at Long Beach State (sports) Sat, Jan 28, 2 pm
* Men's Basketball at Long Beach State (sports) Sat, Jan 28, 5 pm
* Listen to an interview with David Lynch at UCI
KUCI NOW ON MYSPACE.COM!
* Check us out on myspace.com and add KUCI as your friend!
TICKETS TICKETS TICKETS
* Tune in and listen for ticket giveaways to your favorite bands & movies Call 949/824-KUCI to win!
For local concerts and band performances, check out the OCWeekly